4,000 YEARS AGO THE WORLD'S LARGEST PREHISTORIC MINE IN WALES' GREAT ORME MOUNTAIN WAS MINED ON 9 LEVELS

Saturday 27 November 2010

6) TOUCHING ON ARTHUR'S STONE

MERLIN lived not far from this great lump of rock which is known locally as ARTHUR'S STONE. It is situated in a central area on the GOWER PENINSULA which is a finger of land in the RIVER SEVERN ESTUARY in WALES. Nobody can say how the STONE got there.

There are tales of UFO SIGHTINGS, STRANGE LIGHTS, APPARITIONS, UNEXPLAINED NOISES and other unexplained phenomena in the vicinity of ARTHUR'S STONE.

When I went to investigate all this I heard for myself the strange sound emanating from the stone. It sounded like the constant hum of electricity. In the next village at a shop I bought a postcard which shows the stone surrounded by an eerie glow. And so having been there and experienced 'something' I tend not to scoff at the evidence of the locals.

We have prepared the way. We shall soon meet GOD.